According to the experts, we still have some time to live with COVID-19. That is why we are taking the necessary measures to limit the spread of the virus as much as possible and to prevent the emergence of a new wave. Klare Lijn was awarded the Brussels Health Safety Label, developed by SOCOTEC at the request of the BHG and Visit Brussels. The label guarantees the quality and safety of the Brussels tourist infrastructure/sector.
Offical website https://www.info-coronavirus.be
PROTOCOL Covid 19
Do not take part in the tour if you show symptoms that indicate a Corona infection or if you live with someone who has or shows these symptoms.
- the number of participants per guide is limited to 15 – for certain interior visits : max 10 persons
- When making a reservation ( individual participants / groups ) name and full contact details ( name, email address and telephone number) are noted and kept for 14 days.
- When making a reservation, you will be clearly informed of the measures to be observed: compulsory wearing of a mouth mask over your nose and mouth, respect of 1.5 distance from the guide and the other participants.
- When booking for groups, the guide will also inform you that the route has been adapted: narrow pavements and alleys are avoided.
- At the start of each tour, the guide provides the participants with an alcohol gel and repeats the rules to be followed: a correctly worn mouth mask, social distancing, minimal touching of objects during interior visits are compulsory.
- during the tour, the guide monitors compliance with the measures
- those who do not comply will be asked to leave the group